The 625 Charcoal Grill features 625-square-inches of total cooking space for a traditional charcoal grilling experience. This grill has heavy-duty cast iron grates and a height-adjustable charcoal tray that delivers four levels of heat control for high-heat searing and slow cooking at lower temperatures. Front and side shelves give you all the space you need for prep work and cooking tools. The 625 Charcoal Grill can also be converted into an offset smoker using the American Gourmet® Charcoal Tabletop Grill (sold separately) as a firebox.
- 435 sq. in of grilling space with a 190 sq. in warming rack
- Adjustable charcoal Grate – Control the heat level at the cooking grate by placing your charcoal pan in one of several preset positions.
- Damper – Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers. To burn hotter keep the damper open to lower the temperature partially close it.
- Swing-A-Way Warming Rack – This warming rack swings back when you open the grill lid, so you can easily reach the food on your cooking grates.
- Charcoal grate/Ash Pan – The charcoal grate doubles as an ash pan and can be removed and emptied for easy clean up.
- Side Shelf – A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you’re cooking.